“Knowing what must be done does away with fear.”
Our advisory work covers two broad areas:
The growth of social media has made community relations increasingly complex and frequently volatile. From major organisations to school communities our advice is driven from the perspective of having worked with both community groups and large companies.
Executive Onboarding, Review and Interim Management
Working internationally and locally in on-boarding CEO’s and senior executives to help them gain an unfiltered view of how their organisation is perceived and develop responses. This work has included advising on the structure and alignment of the corporate affairs function, through to interim management to assist companies during a transition.
Our advisory experience includes:
- Advising a range of regional communities on media and Government engagement around one of the largest ever chemical contamination campaigns in Australia. The campaign led to a groundbreaking legal settlement and compensation.
- Working with the incoming CEOs of a range of large listed and private organisations about internal and external messaging and positioning with employees, the media and the market.
- Advising a range of NGOs including Westhaven Association and the Allanah & Madeline Foundation on strategic and crisis communications.
- Interim management of corporate affairs functions across a range of sectors in sites across Australia. This has included advising on corporate affairs team structuring across the legal, retail, finance, IT and mining sectors.
- Advising educational institutions and boards on significant restructuring on their operations. Work has included communication engagement with the wider school community and crisis management.